Yearning for the Good Old Days | 不作你的朋友
Yippee…I finally passed out of BMT after nine long weeks of training. Though there is something which I will always feel that it was a wasted chance but I guess what had happened is already in the past. I seriously don’t think it is anybody’s fault, it just that situations have it their way such that I can no longer accept it. I must admit that the Tekong stars are very beautiful, but I noticed only because it was the only thing that accompanied me through the few nights. Therefore, whenever I see stars, I would be reminded of the torturous few days. I never knew how to phrase it when asked, so in the end I just say okay la… But seriously it was far from okay. I can’t help it but feel that way… I’m sorry… but really hope that fate will not make it difficult for me again…
慢慢失忆
所有和你的事情必须忘记
爱的盆地
深怕在一滴眼泪就会决堤
我也不想被你肯定
在这个时候说我
让你感动过
别握住我的手,说我一定会懂
作不成的爱人,变成最好朋友
别牵著我的手,想著别人脸孔
换个方式牵手,并不会更好过
可不可以不作你的朋友
慢慢心痛
没有人发现我和从前不同
你的眼中
看得见另一个人给的感动
我也不要你心疼我
在这个时候对我
比从前温柔
应该放晴的天气
还下雨别这样下去
我难过但是说不出口
一直逃避我以为闭上眼睛就能忘记
我的记忆开始在雨天的七月二十三
慢慢经过我们一起绕过的十字街头
怎么走都走不到尽头
可不可以别回头
可不可以就放手
可不可以不作你的朋友
Had some great time during my trainings… Definitely back to old myself during recruits’ night and games day. For once, I felt my spirit was totally lifted up and my mood was absolutely in the high stage. Well, had a great time during these activities with the friends I made there. Who knows, we might end up meeting each other in the same camp, going through all those sh** together again. Hahax… better still, to all those going command schools all the best, hope you survive the tough training and come to my camp to be my sec comm. or pc… hahax…
All from the start till the end I put no in my EI survey. Still remember clearly why I chose no at the beginning… then I realise that the reason compounded as the course progresses. Must admit that I have been swayed a couple of times, especially when my OC came to sort of physco us to put a yes… hahax… obviously and sadly he didn’t succeed in my case…. No longer have the mood to write on this so I shall just end it here.
Talking about the re-24km, it was a total waste of time, ended up booking out on sat… what the hell man… spent Friday morning sleeping all the from 0700 to 1130… waking up a few times here and there… to think the day before I was afraid that I did not have enough sleep… totally screwed up… the march was nothing cos it was really slack… eat at cookhouse??? And many other things… hahax…. Though I am not complaining the slack part of the march, it is even to my liking…
Went for PA camp after my graduation parade, basically went there to have fun and to spend time lagging around la… congrats to those taking over and also to those stepping down. I can’t believe only a year has passed, it seemed like more than that…It brought back all the memories of mine in PA…and my belief back then: To do my best and not regret. Sad to say there are still some regrets… haix… what to do…suck thumb lor…
Had STJ last sat, which was nothing unique cos every year we have it there… hahax… but brought back even more memories still…
无事东风走过,
扬起回忆如昨
有些事我做了,无法让你们完全体会,完全明白,只希望你们能谅解。Once bitten, twice shy… 真得很怕我又犯同样的错,甚至永远蒙在鼓里,或直到一年,两年,或者十年后才发觉。曾经逃避这一切,却发觉无论怎样逃,最终还是回到原点。真得很开心,虽然结局可以更好,但是我们以尽力,无怨无悔了。
Still remember the handover ceremony last year and the bunch of wonderful teammates behind it. All the way man…you peepz were great! Nice cake, nice photos, nice CD album collection (thanks to boss =P) Gifts from others… wahahahah… (okay calm down…)
一盏黄黄旧旧的灯时间在旁闷不吭声寂寞下手毫无分寸
不懂得轻重之分沉默支撑跃过陌生
静静看著凌晨黄昏你的身影失去平衡慢慢下沉
黑暗已在空中盘旋该往哪我看不见
也许爱在梦的另一端无法存活在真实的空间
想回到过去试著抱你在怀里羞怯的脸带有一点稚气
想看你的看的世界,想在你梦的画面
只要靠在一起就能感觉甜蜜想回到过去试著让故事继续
至少不再让你离我而去分散时间的注意
这次会抱得更紧这样挽留不知还来不来得及想回到过去
思绪不断阻挡著回忆播放盲目的追寻仍然空空荡荡
灰蒙蒙的夜晚睡意又不知躲到哪去
一转身孤单已躺在身旁
Oh ya juz remembered…this is supposed to be at the front part of the entry. It is quite vague la… cos I don’t have the courage to say it out… yet… at least…THANK YOU… for all the times especially during A’s and BMT etc... You may not know la… but just a smile or a wave really meant a lot to me…thanks lots for appearing…Cheers! All the best to your path…